At Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency, Inc., we believe insurance providers are obligated to put their policyholders first. As a local, independent insurance agency in Bell County, TX, the team at Evans, Ewan & Brady is uniquely qualified to meet this obligation. We can fulfill all your insurance needs, with specialties in auto, home, life, health, and commercial coverage.
To request a free insurance quote, contact us at 512-869-1511 today!
Personal & Property Insurance in Bell County, TX
Personal and property insurance come in many forms. This coverage serves to protect what matters most, including your home, car, health, and the financial wellbeing of your loved ones after you pass away. Insuring your most valuable assets protects you from financial ruin if an injury or accident occurs.
Here are the types of policies EEB offers:
- Auto insurance protects you from paying the full cost of vehicle repairs and medical expenses following a collision, theft, fire, or storm.
- Homeowners insurance protects your house and the belongings inside against damage, theft, or loss.
- Motorcycle insurance offers coverage similar to auto insurance for motorcycle owners.
- RV insurance covers mishaps that might occur while driving your recreational vehicle.
- Renters insurance offers coverage similar to homeowners insurance for people who rent an apartment or house.
- Senior/young driver insurance offers additional protections and options for this demographic.
- Boat/watercraft insurance protects you financially if your boat is involved in an accident or theft.
- Home warranties cover vital home systems, including HVAC equipment, plumbing, electrical, and kitchen and bathroom appliances.
- Umbrella policies provide enhanced protection against accidents, home break-ins, negligence, and natural disasters.
- Life insurance helps cover your burial costs and supports your loved ones’ living expenses after you pass away.
- Health insurance offsets the cost of medical care, both for preventative services and disease or accident treatment.
Bell County, TX Business Insurance
The purpose of commercial or business insurance is to protect against unforeseen expenses resulting from accidents, storms, or theft that harm your employees, damage your building, or result in lost merchandise. EEB has been providing business insurance to companies in Bell County, TX since 1928. The industries we serve vary widely, including construction, contracting, food service, manufacturing, health and medical, and many others.
Choose Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency for the following commercial policies:
- Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for the car you use for business purposes.
- Commercial property insurance protects against fire and storm damage, theft, and other unforeseen events.
- General liability insurance can prevent a lawsuit from becoming a financial disaster for your business.
- Workers’ compensation insurance pays employee reparations following an injury on the job with no need for litigation.
Business Bonds in Bell County
Business bonds—also called commercial surety bonds—protect your business and clients from neglect or fraud. Being bonded places your business ahead of the competition by showing your customers that they can trust your products and services.
Business bonds in Bell County, TX come in two forms—fidelity bonds (which protect against employee theft or fraud) and surety bonds (which are government-required to make sure businesses can meet obligations to their clients).
Some common types of business bonds include:
- License and permit bonds
- Fidelity bonds
- Business service bonds
- Contract bonds
You may need one of these catch-all bonds, or you might benefit from one of the 20,000 other types of business bonds that exist. EEB can help you secure the specific coverage required for your industry. Feel free to contact us for more information about business bonds in Bell County.
Save on Coverage from Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency
Our insurance agents can help you find the best policy for your needs at an affordable rate. By working with EEB, you’ll enjoy unmatched peace of mind and a straightforward claims process if you ever need to file a claim.
Call us at 512-869-1511 for a free insurance quote in Bell County, TX.