Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency, Inc has been serving the needs of Texas drivers since 1928. There are many options when it comes to auto insurance and our agency can help tailor a policy to fit your specific needs.
We are locally owned and operated in Georgetown, Texas, and conveniently located at 2404 Williams Drive. All of our staff either live in Georgetown or the surrounding area which makes them familiar with the driving risks you face.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
To learn more about auto coverage, check out this interactive tool from Travelers.
Call us today at (512) 869-1511 for a free Round Rock auto insurance quote.