Any advisor or consultant in the financial services industry takes on unique risks. Accountants are tasked with managing sensitive information and handling their client’s finances, which can lead to disgruntled customers at times. Accountant insurance is necessary to protect accountants from clients and third-party claims that could negatively impact your business. Selecting the right accountant insurance policy safeguards you against expensive claims and their associated lawsuits.
Contact Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency, Inc., at 512-240-6879 today to learn about your options for comprehensive coverage.
Basic Accountant Insurance Coverage
Protect your accounting business from the financial impacts of unforeseen events with an insurance policy that fits your business’ risk management plan. A member of our Evans, Ewan & Brady team can assist you with identifying all the different types of insurance that could benefit your business. The most common types of insurance you might need are:
- Professional liability: Also referred to as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, this protects you from lawsuits of employee error that result in injury or property damage.
- General liability insurance: Shields your company’s assets against general issues, from bodily harm to property damage, to copyright infringement.
- Commercial property insurance: Commercial property coverage for theft, fire, vandalism, and other incidents.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Protection that reimburses employees for workplace injuries.
- Cyber insurance: Protection from lawsuits that stem from stolen personally identifiable information lost via a data breach or cyberattack.
Create an insurance policy package that covers all your accountant business needs at the lowest price available in Austin. Contact Evans, Ewan, & Brady at 512-240-6879 today to get started!
Other Insurance an Accountant May Need
Basic accountant insurance gives you the financial security you need to do your job with the peace of mind that comes from having business protection. It may also be important to have the following:
- Business interruption insurance: This insurance covers your lost earnings in the case of an event, disaster, or illness so you can recoup your losses more quickly.
- Commercial umbrella policy: An umbrella policy adds enhanced protection against accidents or losses beyond the scope of normal impacts.
- Life insurance:This policy assigns money to designated beneficiaries in the case of death. As a business owner this protection can support your business partner and/or any employee whose death would impact your business.
Put safeguards in place to protect you from the damage of unplanned accident or loss expenses by working with the experienced associates at Evans, Ewan & Brady. Contact us today at 512-240-6879 to discuss your options and rates.
How Much Does Accountant Insurance Cost?
The cost of accountant insurance is contingent on factors related to each accountant’s needs. The main factors that influence the price of accountant insurance in Austin are:
- The value of the property being insured.
- The types and level of insurance you select.
- The number of employees you seek to insure.
- Your service area.
Getting an accountant insurance policy set up is made easy with the expertise of Evans, Ewan & Brady. We plan the best protection for your business goals at the lowest rates. With over 90 years of experience in Central Texas, we will get you what you need!
To compare available rates and policies for your Austin, TX, business call 512-240-6879 or request a quote online today. To have a member of our Evans, Ewan & Brady team call you, contact us online today.