The catering industry is fun, fast-paced, and food-focused. Yet, like any commercial business, catering carries a measure of risk. The insurance agents at Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency have the right coverage options to ensure your catering business is protected. From general liability to food-service specific policies, we will ensure you can run a successful catering business without undue risk.
Discuss your catering business’s insurance needs with our team today by calling us at 512-869-1511 or contacting us online.
Understanding the Insurance Needs of Catering Businesses in Austin, TX
Caterers have a number of risks they take on when they run a catering business. To cover those risks, they typically need policies that include the following:
- Liability. This covers liabilities for injuries that occur over the course of your catered event, damage to the property where you cater, and food-borne illnesses that can come from food you serve.
- Property damage. Your business property can be damaged by everything from fire to vandalism, and you need coverage for that.
- Food spoilage. If you have food that spoils in the freezer or refrigerator, such as would occur if one of these breaks down unexpectedly, the right policy can provide protection and reimbursement.
- Catering insurance. Catering insurance is a form of business insurance designed for the specific needs of caterers, only covering those aspects they need.
- Commercial auto insurance. Most caterers have commercial vehicles they use to transport food, and those vehicles need coverage.
To get the right coverage for your catering business, you need expert help. Contact our team for a free consultation and insurance quote.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Agent
Before buying a new insurance policy, make sure you have the right information. Our insurance agents can answer questions such as:
- How can I use my deductible to lower my premiums?
- How do you build a policy that is specific to the needs of caterers?
- Are there any discounts available?
- How would I file and settle a claim if I had one?
For more information about catering insurance, call EEB at 512-869-1511.
Contact EEB for Caterer Insurance Quotes in Austin, TX
At Evans, Ewan & Brady, we work with Austin, TX business insurance companies to get many different quotes. If your catering business needs coverage, we will present you with several options, then take the time to make sure you understand them. Our goal is to help you find a policy that fits your specific needs, and ensure that you understand your coverage fully.
Request your quote now for catering insurance in Austin, TX. You can also call our business insurance professionals at 512-869-1511.
Caterer Insurance FAQs
Do you have questions about catering insurance? Here are some common questions and answers from the team at Evans, Ewan & Brady.
What kind of insurance should you get for catering services?
There are many specific types of insurance for caterers, but general liability is one of the most important. Make sure the policy covers foodborne illnesses, which is one of the greatest risks for these businesses.
How much does catering insurance cost?
The cost of catering insurance varies from one provider to the next. Getting multiple quotes will help you find a fair price.
What insurance does my catering business need?
A catering insurance policy will offer most of the types of coverage you need to run a safe, legal catering business.
What does catering insurance cover?
Catering insurance covers risks associated with catering. This includes things like:
- Commercial vehicles
- Liability and foodborne illness risk
- Product liability insurance
- Liquor liability coverage
- Disability and unemployment insurance