If your business relies on any type of equipment, make sure you’re protected with equipment breakdown insurance. This type of coverage will protect your company’s mechanical, electrical, and computer equipment from any type of breakdown. This can save you from expensive repair and replacement costs. If you’re interested in equipment breakdown insurance for your business, turn to Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency. We’ll help you choose the best coverage for your needs.
Speak with an agent today by calling us at 512-869-1511.
What Does Equipment Breakdown Insurance Cover?
- The cost to repair or replace damaged equipment, including time and labor
- Lost income
- Spoiled inventory
- Necessary expenses incurred during any restoration period
There are also different categories of equipment that equipment breakdown insurance usually covers:
- Mechanical, which includes motors, engines, generators, elevators, water pumps, and specialized production and manufacturing equipment
- Electrical, which includes transformers, electrical panels, and cables
- Computers and communications, which includes computer systems, phone systems, voice mail systems, security systems, and fire alarm systems
- Air conditioners and refrigeration systems
- Boilers and pressure equipment
Without equipment breakdown, you could be left with costly repairs or replacements and acquire a lot of expenses in the process. Make sure you’re covered by contacting us today to go over your equipment breakdown insurance options.
Turn to Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency for Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Don’t let an unexpected equipment breakdown turn into a stressful and costly situation. Turn to us for reliable equipment breakdown insurance. We’ll make sure your business has the coverage needed at a great value. To discuss your options and set up a policy, call us at 512-869-1511 to speak with an agent and set up an appointment.