The charm of selling food street-side has been popular for centuries, but not without some a la carte risks. Don’t let a business accident or injury sour your culinary experience. Protect your mobile food truck business with the insurance coverage it needs to stay profitable.
Learn what insurance options are necessary to run a successful food truck business and get the direction you need with Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency, Inc. We have been delivering our policyholders first-rate service since 1928. Experience greater peace of mind with the comprehensive food truck insurance you need.
Keep your business on wheels protected from the unique set of risks that food truck owners need with the best insurance policies available. Contact us online or call 512-240-6879 today to get started.
Basic Food Truck Insurance Coverage
Food truck businesses are exposed to a variety of risks because both a business and a vehicle are involved. You’ll need coverage for both. Here are the essential forms of commercial insurance you’ll need:
- Professional liability: This insurance coverage protects against lawsuits that stem from employee errors that lead to injury or property damage. (Liability remains if the incident occurred due to negligence.)
- General liability insurance: Protects your company’s assets against diverse issues from bodily harm to property damage to copyright infringement.
- Commercial property insurance: Provides coverage for the contents of the food truck, including stoves, food, computer equipment, etc. If the contents of your food truck are damaged due to a crash, weather, fire, theft, or vandalism, commercial property insurance provides coverage against losses.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: This insurance reimburses employees for injuries sustained on the job. Unless you’re the sole proprietor of your food truck business, this is a vital coverage.
Find the best coverages at the best rates for your food truck business with Evans, Ewan, & Brady.
Contact us online or call 512-240-6879 today to get a free quote!
Other Insurance a Food Truck Business May Need
Basic food truck insurance coverage is essential to protect your business investments but may not be enough. Depending on how you have your food truck business set up, you may need added coverages such as:
- Life insurance: Designate beneficiaries for company-related profits to ensure they are appropriated correctly if you pass away.
- Business interruption insurance: In today’s ever-changing world, it is important to plan for the unexpected. Business interruption insurance will ensure you receive compensation for lost earnings if your food truck is rendered unusable after a natural disaster or illness that interrupts your normal business operations.
- Commercial umbrella policy: An umbrella policy goes above and beyond your regular policies, adding greater protection against unforeseen accidents or losses.
We make it easy to get all the food truck coverages you need in one place. Contact us online or call 512-240-6879 today to learn more!
How Much Does Commercial Insurance Cost?
Food truck businesses need not one but a combination of insurance policies to provide the impenetrable coverage required. Different coverages vary in costs but come down to:
- The coverage types you select.
- The value of the property you are insuring.
- The number of employees you are including.
- Your service area.
Lower your food truck insurance costs by partnering with an experienced agent at Evans, Ewan & Brady. Our established team can explain your options and make sure you get the best policy at the best price. With over 90 years of experience, we have what it takes to make sure your business investment has the customized coverages that match your food truck business’s needs.
Please call 512-240-6879 or contact us online today to request a free food truck insurance quote in Austin, TX.