Insurance for Commercial Businesses, Small Businesses & Contractors
Protecting your business from an accident or loss can be a challenge. At Evans, Ewan & Brady, we provide detailed advice to business owners and contractors throughout the Georgetown and Austin, TX area.
Since 1928, our agency has been protecting our friends, neighbors, and their businesses from losses. We protect a range of industries, including legal, manufacturing, food service, health and medical, construction, contracting, transportation, retail, telecommunications, energy and utilities, service providers, and IT.
We will proudly be your advocate when it comes to general liability insurance. Contact us today by calling 512-869-1511 or by contacting us online to get in touch with one of our expert agents.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance is for contractors, small businesses, and commercial businesses, and it provides coverage for your business against claims made by others. These claims can include bodily injury, damage to property, or personal injury from someone who is not employed at your business. To better protect your business from unnecessary expenses, speak with one of our knowledgeable agents about a general liability plan that will work best for you.
There is a wide range of general liability protection, including:
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) for injuries caused as a result of a product your company made or a service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injuries or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning, or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
For more information about general liability insurance, contact our agents today by calling 512-869-1511 or by contacting us online.
Contact Us to Protect Your Business With General Liability Insurance
The agents of Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency have the knowledge of the insurance industry to understand the protection challenges that business owners often face. With our general liability advice, we can work together to choose the most beneficial business owner policies for your situation. To get a quote, fill out our general liability quote form.
To start comparing available rates and policies for your business, contact us by calling 512-869-1511 or by contacting us online and start protecting your Bell County, TX business.