At Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency, Inc., we always put our policyholders first. Whether you’re looking for personal auto insurance, general liability insurance for your business, or other specific coverage, we can help. We prioritize customer education to help you understand the coverage you need, what policies are available, and how to find great deals.
For expert assistance getting the best possible coverage at the lowest price available, please contact us at 512-869-1511.
Personal & Property Insurance in Cedar Park
You need personal insurance coverage to protect what matters most. Here are the types of policies we offer:
- Auto insurance—including motorcycle insurance, RV insurance, and senior/young driver insurance—for peace of mind when operating your personal vehicle
- Homeowners insurance—including home warranties, tiny home insurance, manufactured home insurance, and vacant home insurance—to protect your house and the belongings inside against loss, damage, or theft
- Boat/watercraft insurance to cover mishaps that might occur while out on the water
- Renters insurance for coverage similar to homeowners insurance for those who rent their house or apartment
- Umbrella policies for enhanced protection against accidents, negligence, break-ins, and natural disasters
- Life insurance—including term life insurance, whole life insurance, and key man life insurance—to cover burial costs and supplement your loved ones’ living expenses after you pass away
Cedar Park Business Insurance
Business owners operating out of Cedar Park need protection against lost merchandise, building damage, or employee harm that may result from accidents, vandalism, or weather events. Turn to Evans, Ewan & Brady for the business insurance you need, including:
- Restaurant insurance for protection against risks that apply uniquely to eateries
- Contractor insurance to protect your team and equipment while working on construction projects
- Builders risk insurance to cover losses that may occur while a building is actively under construction
- Commercial property insurance for coverage against break-ins, fire and water damage, and other unforeseen events
- Equipment breakdown insurance to help mitigate the costs if essential systems stop working
- Commercial auto insurance to cover unique liabilities that may occur while driving a company car
- Commercial renters insurance for business owners that rent their space
- Workers’ compensation insurance to pay employees for injuries sustained on the job
- General liability insurance to help prevent a lawsuit from becoming a financial disaster for your company
- Cyber insurance for coverage against data breaches, viruses, and hacking that can otherwise cripple a business
- Group health insurance to provide coverage for the members of your organization
Business Bonds in Cedar Park
Business bonds—also called commercial surety bonds—protect your company and clients from neglect or fraud. Customers immediately place greater trust in you when they learn that you’re bonded. Common examples of business bonds include:
- License and permit bonds
- Fidelity bonds
- Business service bonds
- Contract bonds
While these are some of the most popular bonds in use today, over 20,000 varieties exist. The best way to secure the perfect solution is to connect with an experienced agent who has years of experience handling business bonds.
Get a Free Insurance Quote from Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency
The experienced agents at Evans, Ewan & Brady are here to help you lock in a policy that meets your needs at an affordable rate. Our services will save you money every month and provide peace of mind if you ever need to file a claim.
Contact us today at 512-869-1511 to request a free insurance quote. We have proudly served Cedar Park and the surrounding areas since 1928.