Looking for coverage?
Click to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
While many insurance agencies can only offer you 1% deductible on your homeowners insurance, our agency can still offer you a $500 deductible. For example, if a home is insured for a value of $250,000, then a 1% deductible would be $2,500! Save yourself some money by contacting our agency for a homeowners insurance quote. Exploring your deductible options is always a smart thing to do!
Not only does our home insurance cover structural damage, it can also be used to replace the systems in your home. Our agency can offer you a homeowners insurance quote with Equipment Breakdown Coverage for only $23 a year! After you’ve met your deductible, the insurance company would pay the rest of the cost of not only a new unit, but an energy-efficient one to boot.
Contact us today for a home insurance plan that you can count on!
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered, but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes, and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowner’s responsibility.
Home and property insurance in Austin, Killeen, and Georgetown, TX and the surrounding areas is important because it protects your family from the financial problems associated with damage to your home. Contact Evans, Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency for home insurance you can depend on!
Do You Need Home Insurance in Austin, Texas?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That’s important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered, and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what’s included and what is not.
No matter what kind of property insurance you need, Evans, Ewan & Brady has got you covered. Call 512-869-1511 today to learn more about our home insurance coverage in Central Texas.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Policy self-service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
|Request Declaration and Coverages for Existing Homeowners Insurance Coverage|
Questions to Ask Your Agent
Here are a few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home’s features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system, and fire resistance discounts.)
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Request a quote online or call 512-869-1511 to begin comparing Texas home insurance quotes with the help of our independent agents. To have a member of our staff call you, contact our Georgetown home insurance agency online.